How It Works!
Signing up for the Pitt Business Mentoring Match program is easy for students. Follow these step-by-step directions on registering for the Pitt Business Mentoring Match and get started on finding your ideal alumni mentor:
- Create Account (using your email address and selecting a password, or by using your LinkedIn account information).
- Register as a Student
- Read carefully through the ‘Student Responsibilities’ and agree to the terms and conditions
- Fill out your Basic Info, Educational Background, and program preferences.
- After completing your profile, the program administrator will approve within 1 business day
a. if you have any questions regarding this process please feel free to contact Jessica Druga at JMD234@pitt.edu.
- Once approved, begin searching for your mentor(s)!
- For advice on how to search the platform for a mentor, what to talk about during meetings, how to set goals, what to expect through the program, etc., please refer to the Resources tab.