How It Works!
Signing up for the Pitt Business Mentoring Match program is easy to do. We are also actively recruiting alumni mentors. Follow these step-by-step directions on registering to become an alumni mentor in the program:
- Create Account (using your email address and selecting a password, or by using your LinkedIn account information).
- Register as an Alumni
- Read carefully through the ‘Alumni Responsibilities’ and agree to the terms and conditions
- Fill out your Basic Info, Educational Background, and program preferences.
- After completing your profile, the program administrator will approve within 1 business day
a. If you have any questions regarding this process please feel free to contact Jessica Druga at JMD234@pitt.edu
- Once approved, you are eligible for students to connect with you and will receive email notifications once you have been requested.
- For information on how Pitt Business keeps participants connected, and other mentoring-related resources, please refer to the Resources tab.